Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Dare You to Listen to This All the Way Through



This album has been a soundtrack for prayer these past couple days.  It leaves me in a place of peace and rest.  It is a spoken word album by the lead vocalist from one of my favorite bands with some background music behind the words.  It's all scripture, testimony, and exhortation.

And, IT'S FREE!

You can download it at comeandlive.com.  Mattie is one of several artists that all have allowed their music to be downloaded for free for the encouragement of the body of Christ.  There are several other good albums at C&L as well, but this one is my favorite so far.

These eight tracks total around thirty-three minutes.  Like the title of this post, I dare you to listen to it straight through.  What have you got to lose?  It's free.


No comments:

Post a Comment